Thursday, November 8, 2018

November/December TBR List



I need to finish 4 books to meet my 2018 reading goal of 30 books.  I have to be honest I am a little nervous about not meeting my goal.  So I decided to put together a To Be Read list for November/December.

So here are my plans...
"Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli (This is a reread since I am reading it with my 8th graders.)
"I Survived The Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941" by Lauren Tarshish (Just because I love these!)
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander (I absolutely loved the other two books of his I've read!)
"And the Ocean Was Our Sky" written by Patrick Ness, illustrated by Rovina Cai
(It's beautiful!)

Where Did August Go

It's hard to believe our first month of school is over.  Just in the library, we are already past orientation, internet safety, finishin...